- 40 % of revenue from the taxation of legal marijuana will be allocated to funding for education.
- 30% of revenue from the taxation of legal marijuana will be allocated to funding for senior services and health care related initiatives.
- 20% of revenue from the taxation of legal marijuana will be allocated to the funding for tech related infrastructure and public works initiatives
- 10% of revenue from the taxation of legal marijuana will be allocated to the funding Medical Research to find Cures for the Incurable.
- Tuition Free College (Public and State University Systems) for in state residents
- How: Legal Marijuana taxation Revenue in addition to 1.5% tax Revenue
- Why: All Americans deserve and need higher education to compete for jobs on the world stage. We are not and should not be an isolationist country. The ease of access to Freelancers and outsourcing should be a wakeup call to how important it is that we realize we are no longer just competing for job with our neighbors. The value in education for our citizens needs to be in the knowledge obtained not the financial cost.
- Removal of Federal Student Debt
- How: The Government will forgive federal student loans
- Why: This burden has delayed many young Americans. The cost of education has continued to sky rocket, and hindered the American dream. The removal of this debt will serve as an immediate stimulus to the economy and the stabilization of young Americans financial security.
- Additional Tax credits for those who have paid off Federal debt within the last 15 years
- Free Training programs for computer science and tech related jobs for those age 18 & up
- How: The Government will set up a free program offering a series of classes at Public State Institutions for non-degree seeking students. The Government will also establish partnerships giving tax credits for companies that institute free classes related to technical job duties they perform.
- Why: This program will be rolled out first in the rust belt region and the inner city stricken with low income populous that has been hit the hardest by companies leaving. We will re – educate the citizens in the areas and revitalize the existing infrastructure to grow the job market organically and most importantly provide lifetime work. No longer making Americans wait on jobs that are not returning or will merely be stop gaps before leaving again. Eventually within the first 24 months of implementation this program will be offered in every state.
- Institute a mandatory STEM & Computer Science Curriculum for Public K-12
- Increase in teacher pay and summer wages
- Technical upgrades and modernization of public schools to make them more conducive to fostering a learning environment. Every public school in America should be a smart wired environment, and have technology that fosters and embraces the world the next generation will inherit.
- A percentage of revenue from the taxation of legal marijuana will go towards subsidizing Social Security to ensure that all our current senior and the subsequent retirees who have met qualifications can receive their social security benefits no later than age 67 without penalty.
- A percentage of revenue from the taxation of legal marijuana will go towards continued funding of Medicare and reducing the cost of common prescription medication.
- A percent of revenue from the taxation of legal marijuana will go towards the continued funding of Senior Services provided by the state and county government that focus on continued free modern education with an emphasize on technology.
- A percentage of revenue from the taxation of legal marijuana will go towards funding public high speed, and autonomous transit among large metropolitan centers throughout the Continental United States.
- Entire US wired to create smart cities
- Upgrades to Power Grids and Power Lines, Storm water Drainage Systems, & Communication Systems.
- Refurbish existing manufacturing plants in rust belt and throughout coal country to manufacture clean energy parts.
- More manufacturing and use of wind, solar, water, and other clean energy
- Commitment to leading the world initiative to increase the quality of all human life. 10% of revenue from the taxation of legal marijuana will be allocated to the funding of Medical Research. We are committed to find Cures for the currently incurable diseases. We will provide funding to medical research facilities that have a primary focus on finding cures for Cancer, HIV/ AIDS/ MS/ ALS/ Alzheimer / Parkinson etc.